Twilight Books (285)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Lifetime of Regrets

A Lifetime of Regrets By Lady of Spain and Scarlettplay   Disclaimer: S. Meyer owns Twilight       Banner by Lady of Spain/ texture by Min…

Started by Lady of Spain

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Lady of Spain

Why? I wanna know.

Why do people keep wanting to get into the twilight cast personal lives. It's strange. I mean can't people have there own privacy? I think…

Started by Team Edward scince 1901

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Team Edward scince 1901

What are some of your emotions that you experienced while reading the Twilight Series?

I had so many emotions running through me while i was reading the books! I was happy, sad, excited, mad, and more! What were some of yous?!…

Started by Rilee

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Alice Cullen

Any1else?

Anyone else got a twitter lol I have like s*** all followers haha I was just wondering if u guys so I could follow u :p lol my twitter name…

Started by Team Edward scince 1901

2 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Alexandra Olga Morales

This place is going down hill :(

This place used to be amazing and we all used to write are own stories but now the spammers have taken over. Please report them cuz idk how…

Started by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

4 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

Get a Cullen in your bedroom to be looked at in the night!

Hi, guys! I am a huge fan of the Twilight saga, too. I have just posted a work of mine dedicated to the movie (a framed embroidery) on ebay…

Started by Olika

0 Nov 29, 2012

what do you think about the "surprise ending" on BD part 2?

I just hope that it won't be a disappointing "surprise ending"...

Started by stephany92

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Marilyn

Is Twilight Fanfiction going to end with the movies?

I've got to say .. I'm a fanfic addict.So what do you think is Twilight Fanfiction going to end with the movies?

Started by Carmen

1 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Cosmopolis

Who is Your Favorite Twilight Character?

Well, my favorite Twilight Saga character is Seth Clearwater.  Who's yours?

Started by ⋆Alexan⋆

0 Oct 21, 2012

I need HELP for the BD part 2 Premiere... PLEASE!!!

Hey yOu Guys!! My name is Jimena, and I'm pretty much begging for your help.I live in Mexico City, but like I'm a BIG TWILIGHTER I've been…

Started by JiM

0 Sep 26, 2012

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...