Twilight Books (260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gone

Hey guys I'm going to my sisters college this weekend and probly won't be posting I'll miss you guys bye (for now)

Started by Molly

1 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

Rising sun part 63

Ok this is what I wanted to tell him. I would never love him. I couldn't bring myself to say that. Instead I hugged him like any other frie…

Started by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

17 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Vocoloids.

Final sunrise part 10, finally!!!

Andy pulled up his Porsche in the driveway, and I held my stomach and scotched in, my stomac barely fitting underneath te dashboard. I had…

Started by NOYB

2 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

It's life!! Part 3

Part 3  It all started with just one slap here and there but it got worse. She started to get punch, kicked and then stabbed. It got worse…

Started by Ashley cullen

9 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Ashley cullen

That's why I smile part 30

"Oh ok. Well what are you here for?" she asked."Contacts. I know my prescription it's 6.0 and 6.50" I said"Ok I can go grab you some it wil…

Started by Molly

1 Feb 15, 2012

Rising sun part 62

I found Ashely sitting on the deck with tears strolling down her cheeks.  "What's wrong." I sat down next tp her and rubbed her back.  "I…

Started by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

8 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by NOYB

Shining Stars part 21

I decided that it was too hot for long cargo jeans so I decided to change my outfit completely into something more summer like. I put on th…

Started by Mrs. Cameron Mitchell

11 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by NOYB

Worst Valentine EVER!;( I need cheering up

Ok first I get to school and all my friends are giving my Teddy bears, balloons and hugs right?well I go up to Logan(my boyfriend) and hes…

Started by Vocoloids.

9 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

That's why I smile part 29

Molly's pov.  I took off my sunglasses and put my glasses on. "Why won't you let him see you with your galsses?" Nicole asked"I hate it wh…

Started by Molly

1 Feb 14, 2012

Midnight Eclipse part 1

Here is part 1 of my first book, please comment on what do u think :   Preface Don't ask me when was the last time I was ever truly happy.…

Started by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

7 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Molly Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...