Twilight Books (285)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Falling for the Moon, part 2

"Ari, Addi? Is that you?" My mom called from the kitchen.  "yeah, it's us." "Dinner is in a few, go wash up, OK? Ari, your dad is almost…

Started by NOYB

5 Feb 18, 2012

Falling for the Moon, part one.

Adi's Point of View In La Push, there really isn't much to do. I would know, because I have lived there all of my life. My name is Adi and…

Started by NOYB

8 Feb 18, 2012

Shining Stars part 22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DPcXHMGMBc&feature=youtube_gdata_player That pretty much sums up how I felt when I saw what I saw. My…

Started by Mrs. Cameron Mitchell

5 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Cameron Mitchell

Ideas

Ok so I want to write another book but I'm havin writers block  So can yu guys help me come up with ideas. And offcourse it's gnna be about…

Started by Ana Cullen <3

17 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Ana Cullen <3

Rising sun part 64

"What's wrong?" he asked. I stuffed the papers in my pocket of my jacket.  "I'm just excited." I kissed him. The plane ride was tten hours…

Started by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

8 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

Gone

Hey guys I'm going to my sisters college this weekend and probly won't be posting I'll miss you guys bye (for now)

Started by Molly

1 Feb 17, 2012

Rising sun part 63

Ok this is what I wanted to tell him. I would never love him. I couldn't bring myself to say that. Instead I hugged him like any other frie…

Started by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

17 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Vocoloids.

Final sunrise part 10, finally!!!

Andy pulled up his Porsche in the driveway, and I held my stomach and scotched in, my stomac barely fitting underneath te dashboard. I had…

Started by NOYB

2 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

It's life!! Part 3

Part 3  It all started with just one slap here and there but it got worse. She started to get punch, kicked and then stabbed. It got worse…

Started by Ashley cullen

9 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Ashley cullen

That's why I smile part 30

"Oh ok. Well what are you here for?" she asked."Contacts. I know my prescription it's 6.0 and 6.50" I said"Ok I can go grab you some it wil…

Started by Molly

1 Feb 15, 2012

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...