Twilight Books (285)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE SPAMMERS ARE GONE :D

So i reported the spammers to Alison and they are gone! We can now continue to write our stories or whatever else you want to discuss

Started by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

0 Sep 23, 2012

Don´t you think Renesmee is to big???!

saw some pics from the breaking dawn part 2.. don´t you guys think that renesmee is to big,? in the book she is suppose to look like a 3 ye…

Started by Linnéa Josefine

3 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

WILL ROB AND KRISTEN GET BACK TOGETHER? I HOPE!

I HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKE AND I BELEIVE EVERYBODY NEEDS A SECOND CHANCE.

Started by Holly B.

1 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Ashley cullen

Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

I am mad that Kisten stewart cheated on him but i was also anticipating it as well. Comment below on your thoughts on this turn out in thei…

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

My personal opinion about Kristen Cheating on Rob

Some people say I am too harsh on Kristen and I should give her a break. This is what I feel and do not understand why some people just don…

Started by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

0 Aug 19, 2012

Just a few words..

Dearest, darling spammers, I have a few polite words for you...f off... That is all

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

0 Aug 9, 2012

Blue night part 1

Blue night!  One  "Rosy" I heard my foster mother call  I ran to her. She was already drunk and it's only 9am. My baby brother was in his…

Started by Ashley cullen

0 Aug 2, 2012

Black Rose part 1

My mind raced as long as my body. The foginess of this dream made everything seem much more real. I was running with unbelievable speed in…

1 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Ashley cullen

Im back i think :)

hey guys, long time no see. I havent wrote in ages but im gonna try again. hope your all ok and can you guys give me ideas on what to write…

Started by Ashley cullen

1 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

Dead so whatever

Im sorry judge me all u want, but this place is dead, ppl r gone, and, u know what?! Ill come back when its back in shape, if that ever hap…

Started by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

0 Jul 25, 2012

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...