Twilight Movies (5,273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midnight Eclipse part 124

Jasper, Emmett, and Carlisle appeared from the woods, and I I looked at them with sorry eyes, mouthed "IM SORRY", and ran to Hanna's house.…

Started by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

10 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

Midnight Eclipse part 123

Chapter 25: Halloween Masquerade Ball.   Today was the Halloween Ball thing, where I was going with Mason. Today was also the day my brothe…

8 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by NOYB

Midnight Eclipse part 122

I gave Auden a grey oversized blouse, a cream short skirt with black flowers and a black elastisized waistline, some black tights, black co…

9 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by NOYB

Is Bella a good role model?

I have always looked up to Bella Swan as a selfless person and someone I could idolize. However, after my long-time boyfriend (which will g…

Started by Bella D. Cullen

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by NOYB

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Tent City Experience

We'd like to hear all your experiences from Breaking Dawn Part 1 Tent City. Let's discuss! How was your experience? Tell us the good, the b…

Started by Alison Genet

5 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Jeanette Cortes

Which Cullen bit you?

Name which Cullen bit you and where!

Started by Alison Genet

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

The Twilight Saga ♥

Who else can't wait? Well I know I can't. Ever since Twilight I have been intrigued with the whole story. The whole thing is brilliant! I c…

Started by Isabella Marie Swan Masen Cullen

0 Mar 22, 2012

Midnight Eclipse part 121

Chapter 24: Concert   I went home to get ready for the concert, not really sure what I should wear, but I'm sure Alice will just show me wh…

7 Mar 22, 2012

NEW NEW FORUM

The turds r back on twifans so back the the replacement forum!!!!  Anyway, hey y'all vas happenin? I'm chilling in my jimjams since it's f…

Started by Mrs. Cameron Mitchell

17 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Jessie cullen

Will Robsten Break Up This Year?

Honest Opinion Please!! Do You's Think That Robsten Will Stay Together Once They Finish Filming BD Or Do You's Think That They Will Break U…

Started by BBYGRL

12 Mar 15, 2012

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...