Twilight Movies (4,631)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Tent City Experience

We'd like to hear all your experiences from Breaking Dawn Part 1 Tent City. Let's discuss! How was your experience? Tell us the good, the b…

Started by Alison Genet

5 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Jeanette Cortes

Which Cullen bit you?

Name which Cullen bit you and where!

Started by Alison Genet

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

The Twilight Saga ♥

Who else can't wait? Well I know I can't. Ever since Twilight I have been intrigued with the whole story. The whole thing is brilliant! I c…

Started by Isabella Marie Swan Masen Cullen

0 Mar 22, 2012

Will Robsten Break Up This Year?

Honest Opinion Please!! Do You's Think That Robsten Will Stay Together Once They Finish Filming BD Or Do You's Think That They Will Break U…

Started by BBYGRL

12 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

Suggestions about the chat.

I happen to be on another site that is for writers and fanfiction writers. Each week, they have a moderated chatroom where everyone is able…

Started by Beth F Brownell

0 Mar 15, 2012

Hey everyone! I know how much we all love twifans and how its the best site to come and chat with friends about all things Twilight! So i w…

Started by Kelly Cullen

96 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by M.

Kristen Stewart: Blonde vs. Brunette

Okay guys, I wanna know what you all think... does Kristen Stewart look better as a blonde or a brunette?

Started by gloria

52 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

Twilight : The New Storm

this is an idea that Peter Facinelli and i came up with and based on the idea i wrote a story of it and this is to discus it

Started by Dale Dewayne Flannery

10 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by NOYB

Pre-Order Gone Wrong. . .

So, I pre-ordered my Breaking Dawn Part 1Special Edition DVD four days before it was released, thinking it would be sent, like, the twelfth…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

1 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Ana Cullen <3

It's life!! Part 2

Part 2.  I want to say Rosie life is like a normal teenagers life but it's not. Ever since she was 2 her perents beat her every night. She…

Started by Ashley cullen

8 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Ashley cullen

© 2015       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...