T J's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I may be wrong but i just finished today and was kind of rushing through it but that…"

T J replied Apr 7, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"sorry guys-I meant in the book. The movie I thought Jacob did great with "being done…"

T J replied Apr 7, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"Definetely out of my age bracket, he could be my kid but Taylor Lautner has my heart…"

T J replied Apr 7, 2011 to Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

24 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"Yes- i am hoping they do make a point to keep the wolf lightheartedness in Breaking…"

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"The voting is actually closed until May 2011- FYI. Sorry your link has too many http…"

T J replied Apr 5, 2011 to MTV MOVIE AWARDS 2011!!!

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by T J

"I was head over heels for Scott Baio. Yea that was awhile ago but just the same I wa…"

T J replied Apr 5, 2011 to Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

24 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"I saw the movies first and decided to get the book series-OK don't laugh but I read…"

T J replied Apr 5, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...