Pampire's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I love to read vampire novels, but it has to be romance novels because I don't like…"

Pampire replied Oct 9, 2009 to What do you think about other vampire books?

46 Jul 22, 2011

"I made a discussion about this about a month ago because I was curious about that to…"

Pampire replied Sep 21, 2009 to Anyone who has a boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife

21 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by EmmettYellsGoGators!!

"ABSOLUTELY!!!"

Pampire replied Sep 17, 2009 to Are U Gonna Cry During New Moon?

38 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by angelaopao

"No way, I love breaking dawn its my favorite of the books! I love the happy fairy ta…"

Pampire replied Sep 17, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

"Absolutely 100% Rob! Taylor is a cutie too but Rob is just perfection!"

Pampire replied Sep 13, 2009 to new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

118 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"My favorites other than twilight of course is The house of night books they are real…"

Pampire replied Sep 9, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"I love Robs eyes they are the exact color of mine they are a mixture of blue gray an…"

Pampire replied Sep 9, 2009 to Rob's Beautiful Blue Eyes or Edwards Golden Delicious Eyes???

8 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Miss Amanda Cullen

"Try leaving your recorder on while sleeping, it may take a week or possibly longer b…"

Pampire replied Sep 8, 2009 to whats the wierdest thing that ever happened to you?????

12 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by caster girl <3

"Ok I was just checking I was going to tell you not to be scared if you were because…"

Pampire replied Sep 7, 2009 to whats the wierdest thing that ever happened to you?????

12 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by caster girl <3

"COOL! I've had a lot of paranormal experiences in my lifetime but I've never seen an…"

Pampire replied Sep 6, 2009 to whats the wierdest thing that ever happened to you?????

12 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by caster girl <3

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...