Autumn's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I think he was preparing himself to break up with her. Pumping himself up to leave.…"

Autumn replied May 3, 2009 to New Moon QUESTION!

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by ♥KittyLovesBlack♥

"Jasper. He has a neat history, and a huge heart. He willingly seperated himself from…"

Autumn replied May 3, 2009 to Favortie Boy Vampire

20 May 29, 2009
Reply by Zoee-Alicee Halee

"maybe if he was really gay and met someone was really gay, then it cold work otherwi…"

Autumn replied May 3, 2009 to What would happen if a male werewolf / shape-shifter imprinted on a male human?

17 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"i think Rob is a pretty cool. Edward would make a cool boyfriend. If only. but I'm n…"

Autumn replied May 3, 2009 to Are People In love With Edward Or Rob???

66 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"uhm I think they should be with whoever they wanna be with. And I don't think that's…"

Autumn replied May 2, 2009 to kirsten and rob

13 Nov 11, 2009

"i hope SM continues the saga with a few more books. But I want her to take a break a…"

Autumn replied May 2, 2009 to THE PHENOMENON CONTINUES...?

6 May 2, 2009
Reply by Cristal

"he says F**k alot on a regular basis. And I think that it's just something that is c…"

Autumn replied May 2, 2009 to Rob being a bit rude? What do you think?

10 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by MissGigglesPink

"No. She always knew she loved Edward most. But being with him means giving up her hu…"

Autumn replied May 2, 2009 to Bella Swan ( hoe, or no)

35 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Lori White

"the actor who played him, yest he's on my list of good looking guys"

Autumn replied May 2, 2009 to james sexy?

27 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Flavy (ms.cookies)

"I think bella is a very unique deep person and it makes her hard not to notice."

Autumn replied May 2, 2009 to Would Edward loved Bella in the beginning if this was the case???

7 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by FayeCullen♥UKdream

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...