Twilight Star's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"My first reaction was topaz because Bella will look beautiful with topaz eyes, but..…"

Twilight Star replied Oct 5, 2009 to halloween costume problem

4 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Bunny

"I'm a bit of a masochist, and can't wait for the gut-wrenching Bella screaming scene…"

Twilight Star replied Oct 5, 2009 to New Moon

6 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by SickboysWhiskey

"I really love Decode, and am sad that Paramore will not be on the New Moon soundtrac…"

Twilight Star replied Oct 5, 2009 to Meet me on the Equinox

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Victoria♥

"Edward - love Rob, but we probably only know so much about Rob because he played Edw…"

Twilight Star replied Aug 27, 2009 to who do you love the most???robert or edward?

27 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Twinot??

"Well, I'm going to Twi-Tour NJ this weekend, and one of the discussions is supposed…"

Twilight Star replied Aug 27, 2009 to Do Vampires sweat?

8 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

"I always find it weird when characters are replaced mid-series, and I always wondere…"

Twilight Star replied Aug 27, 2009 to Replacing Characters

22 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Twilight Star

"LOL, that's awesome! love it "

Twilight Star replied Aug 27, 2009 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"I would be Rosalie, because Emmett is way hot!!! Well actually Kellan is hot, hopefu…"

Twilight Star replied Aug 27, 2009 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"hahahaha just made myself laugh with "hard as a rock" - sorry no pun intended there!"

Twilight Star replied Aug 27, 2009 to So, wouldn't Edward's Penis be hard as a rock?

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Twilight Star

"I know! how did Stephanie make Edward able to create sperm but no sweat? or what abo…"

Twilight Star replied Aug 27, 2009 to Do Vampires sweat?

8 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...