Lucy Cullen's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I loved Edward before rob.. But I think I might be a little more into rob.. Still lo…"

Lucy Cullen replied Oct 5, 2009 to Are People In love With Edward Or Rob???

66 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"Of course it was edward;)) duh!!!!"

Lucy Cullen replied Sep 23, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"Taylor looks good!! I mean you have to be blind!!! But i LOVE ROB!!! And sooooo i ha…"

Lucy Cullen replied Sep 23, 2009 to new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

118 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"I love Rob because he is soooooooo hot and sexy.... hes funny.. dorky, clumsy, beaut…"

Lucy Cullen replied Aug 27, 2009 to who do you love the most???robert or edward?

27 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Twinot??

"i dont think they should replace any of the cast.... especially NOT kristen or Rober…"

Lucy Cullen replied Aug 27, 2009 to Replacing Characters

22 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Twilight Star

"WOW.. THATS A HARD ONE... BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO GO WITH THE MONEY.. AND THEN PAY TO M…"

Lucy Cullen replied Aug 25, 2009 to if someone offered you 20 thousand dollars or a chance 2 meet robert pattinson whoch would you choose?

41 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mrs. Edward cullen

"i dindt cry when he left her.. i dont know why.. but when he camed back and they wer…"

Lucy Cullen replied Aug 25, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...