Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with I one hundred percent !"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jun 30, 2010 to Breaking Dawn Film - Changing so much of the storyline

9 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Amy Elizabeth Collins

"I will cray mi eyes out ! That's why I wish they'd make into three movies instead of…"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jun 30, 2010 to How many of you would cry' or at least be sad' when shooting of Breaking Dawn ends ? As we know it'll be the end of the best saga !

27 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by jane sawyer

"oh goodness thats like really hard cuz i love 'em both so much......cant i jst have…"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jul 11, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"i would love fo her to write a fifth book (aside from "MIDNIGHT SUN") i really wish…"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jul 11, 2009 to SIGN HERE IF YOU THINK STEPHENIE MEYER SHOULD WRITE A FIFTH BOOK!!

13 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by karla lautner

"i no what u mean....it only took me 1 week and 2 days to finish them well wait maybe…"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jul 11, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"i really like 1,4,5,6, and 10........and yes they r really good....!!!!!"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jul 11, 2009 to Jasper's Top Ten Pickup Lines!

6 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Bella Cullen

"JASPER : ).....DUHHH.......and he bit on tha neck i mean where else......unless it w…"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jul 11, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"i would wanna be alice jst becuz i love her do death (theoritically).....and becuz i…"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jul 11, 2009 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"brunette she is way better looking with brown hair......more attractive no h*** tho.…"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jun 24, 2009 to Kristen Stewart: Blonde vs. Brunette

52 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"well i think they do but u no they proly dont use the shower since they can swim and…"

Mariah(ALICE)LAUTNER/RathBonE<3 replied Jun 24, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...