J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black)'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"what you say has lots of merit for bella's character.......I beleive in past lives a…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied May 1, 2010 to Bella Theory: If You Believe in Past Lives, Or Even if you Don't...

7 May 10, 2010
Reply by Luna Bella Waite

"I was not bitten am a hybreed"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Oct 30, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"don''t mess with leah she is already taken! an she bites........lol"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Sep 16, 2009 to leah clearwater?!?!?!?!?!

10 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Heart Evangeline

"i watched the movie first too din't really get into the characters to much it was ok…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Sep 2, 2009 to FILM VS BOOKS

39 May 22, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

"I love twilight..... more so after reading the books......they have more money for N…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Sep 2, 2009 to do you think New Moon is going to be better than twilight

19 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Nessie

"omg i got that my sister told me it would be a good one for new moon.........wow gre…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Sep 2, 2009 to Soundtrack perfect song!

5 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Inez and Roisin

"I would love to read more bring it.......:)"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Sep 1, 2009 to Should there be a book about what happens next?...like what happens with nessie and jacob, etc. etc.?

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ayanna (Pattinson)

"guys are looking for the same unconditionaly LOVE the girls are.......and thats why…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Sep 1, 2009 to Is it wrong for boys to like Twilight?

60 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by jessica cullen black

"I don't like the lighting on this picture its hard to tell how the wig looks compare…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 30, 2009 to 'HOLY HAIR' PICS OF BELLA'S NEW DO!

6 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by carlie cullen

"there all amazing in there own different ways......they all set execellent examples…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 29, 2009 to Which Twilight Couple is your favorite and Why?

15 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Annie ღ*Muff*ღ Volturi

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...