J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black)'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"there all so good....the one I have the worst time with is New Moon.......i was so m…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 26, 2009 to Whats your favorite twilight saga book?

23 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

"CARLISLE!!!!!!!!"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 25, 2009 to RobSten moving in together?

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Book wormie**

"how often does a saga come along like this one that has veggie vamps that are good a…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 25, 2009 to how many think dat twilight deserved the awards @the mtv movie awards????

1 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black)

"tough one....I want the movie done right.....hate to wait....be patient....shut up!.…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 25, 2009 to Should they split Breaking Dawn into two movies to cover all topics?

23 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by mrs. jasward

"yup big time re-reading and fanfiction and here u jus gota keep up don't u?"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 25, 2009 to how addicted to the twilight saga are you ?

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black)

"blood suckers!!!!!! ugh..........dam little misquitos.......they the closest to a re…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 24, 2009 to Do you think vampires exsist?

25 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Southern Pattinson

"who me cry?????? just in every one I gonna need new books sooon an my kee board is w…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 24, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"alice is so sweet and jasper is so reserved and yet there love is so deep.......he w…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 22, 2009 to Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

29 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by justine brownawell

"no replacements I hated loosing Rachelle as it was....my characters all have faces n…"

J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black) replied Aug 22, 2009 to Replacing Characters

22 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Twilight Star

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...