Twilightdreamlover's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, it will be good when he's able to get past this...he's had such a HORRIBLE sho…"

Twilightdreamlover replied Aug 1, 2012 to Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

"Yes, Vicky, the bubble has burst....I'm still depressed about this.  I just can't ge…"

Twilightdreamlover replied Jul 30, 2012 to Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

"That's exactly how I feel!  I know I won't be seeing BD 2 -- at least, not in Novemb…"

Twilightdreamlover replied Jul 29, 2012 to Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

"OMG.....I feel your pain.  I don't know what to do with myself, either.  Ever since…"

Twilightdreamlover replied Jul 28, 2012 to Is "Forever" Really the Beginning or End?

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Liz

"OMG.  I just saw the pictures.... I had only seen one so far.  Now I've seen them al…"

Twilightdreamlover replied Jul 28, 2012 to Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

"Ronnie, I have to disagree with you in a way.  Cheating is definitely not something …"

Twilightdreamlover replied Jul 28, 2012 to Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

"Well, you know, the pictures were not photoshopped -- they're for real.  If they wer…"

Twilightdreamlover replied Jul 27, 2012 to Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

"Hey, I'm really surprised no one has commented yet!  I heard about this from a co-wo…"

Twilightdreamlover replied Jul 26, 2012 to Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

"Are you kidding?! Who DIDN'T cry when they read that part? And I'm gonna cry again,…"

Twilightdreamlover replied Jul 19, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"I had been reading vampire romances for some time when I came across "Twilight", in…"

Twilightdreamlover replied Jun 23, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...