Jessica Renesemee Cullen's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"It is sooo easy to hate him!! How could you NOT hate him! He's attitude is nothing b…"

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jul 2, 2010 to HOW COULD YOU HATE JACOB?

19 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

"He also protects her as much as he can "

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jun 28, 2010 to ok guys this is just for fun and we will tally up the votes..... if you were bella who pick? would it be jacob or edward and why???

12 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Renesemee Cullen

"I would say Edward cuz he can luv her for all eternity and Jacob can luv her for so…"

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jun 28, 2010 to ok guys this is just for fun and we will tally up the votes..... if you were bella who pick? would it be jacob or edward and why???

12 Jun 28, 2010

"No cuz ur body stops growing and ur period has some thing to deal with growing I thi…"

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jun 26, 2010 to If u were on your period when you were turned would u b on ur period 4evr?

14 Jun 26, 2010

"I so need to do that...relax, relax, relax...."

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jun 19, 2010 to Robert Pattinson Not appearing in Breaking Dawn!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

27 Jun 19, 2010

"I had one as I read it!"

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jun 19, 2010 to Robert Pattinson Not appearing in Breaking Dawn!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

27 Jun 19, 2010

"I'm 14 too, but breaking dawn mite b rated r...(which wouldn't b for all ages) I wou…"

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jun 17, 2010 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"U r soooooo rite! Just look at tv shows too! And some pg 13 movies"

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jun 17, 2010 to why Breaking dawn isnt rated R

25 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by luv Jacob

"Yeah....I rly want to see the movie.... If it is rated r then I can't. I'm 14 but th…"

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jun 17, 2010 to why Breaking dawn isnt rated R

25 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by luv Jacob

"Twilight or new moon?- new moon eclipse or breaking dawn? Breaking dawn Bella or edw…"

Jessica Renesemee Cullen replied Jun 17, 2010 to This Or That

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...