IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed! A lot better, new director and bigger budget payed off :D"

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Nov 22, 2009 to did you like new moon better then twilight?

25 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Dee Bella Cullen

"Amazin'! Go see it, almost identical to the book, not quite, but they couldnt put ev…"

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Nov 21, 2009 to Whose seen New Moon already?

17 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"I totally agree! Once I saw Heidi I was like, oh crap!, then I saw the little boy, a…"

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Nov 21, 2009 to The volturi

5 May 19, 2010

"Wow, I cant choose! The entire movie was amazing, I can barely remember any specific…"

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Nov 21, 2009 to What was your favourite moment in NEW MOON?

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Brittney Cullen

"She deff. was tons better, but I see you're point. I just like her as Bella though.…"

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Nov 21, 2009 to Kristens acting in New Moon was.............

14 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

"you are no longer afraid of Hot Topic. you actually dress like Bella barely trying t…"

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Oct 24, 2009 to You Know You Addicted When?

87 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Maria Sanchez

"you somehow relate everything in the universe to Twilight. you gets butterflies when…"

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Oct 24, 2009 to you are a true twi-hard if...

24 May 11, 2010
Reply by ivy Masen

"I cried too! I actually saw the breakup scene (I so regeret it, but yet I dont becau…"

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Oct 24, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"I'm a Christian too, but I dont know if the Cullens would be able to go to heaven. C…"

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Oct 24, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"I totally agree! :D "

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx replied Oct 24, 2009 to The Vampire Diaries

25 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...