Savvy Cullen's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm 18 :) and a happy little bookworm too lol"

Savvy Cullen replied Sep 22, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"Oh i've read the whole inkheart series omg its good :) "

Savvy Cullen replied Sep 22, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"How'd you like the maximum ride series? And what about the pearcy jackson and the ol…"

Savvy Cullen replied Sep 22, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"I feel so bad for Rob i truely dont think he wanted all this attention or adoration,…"

Savvy Cullen replied Sep 20, 2009 to Has Twilight become nothing but a mere movie in everyone's eyes?

41 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"I'm a huge James Patterson fan :) I love his books the lake house, and the whole max…"

Savvy Cullen replied Sep 20, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"thats a good series, read all the books though :) "

Savvy Cullen replied Sep 20, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"Thank you :) and i've read city of bones great book need to read the other 2 books t…"

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"I've read City of Bones, sadly havent had the chance to read the others in the serie…"

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"I think your book on Esme is a great idea, she's fantastic character and motherly fi…"

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"Ohhhh awesome thanks everyone!!!"

Savvy Cullen replied Jul 31, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...