CassieP~ Team Twilove's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"bellalove... that was actually pretty good. i'm impressed. keep goin..."

CassieP~ Team Twilove replied Oct 16, 2009 to Any ideas on what would happen after Breaking Dawn?

6 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Bellalove

"Arianna...... lol love it! Thank you so much for this. It made my day! :) LMFAO!!!! "

CassieP~ Team Twilove replied Aug 9, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"i like you. and i agree with everything you said. very good points made. thank you. "

CassieP~ Team Twilove replied Aug 5, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! this is actually pretty hilarious. lol ok..... first off, no. i'm…"

CassieP~ Team Twilove replied Aug 4, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"i totally agree with you "ihstpa". and morgaine, i could give a s*** less about you…"

CassieP~ Team Twilove replied Aug 2, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"morgaine... i don't agree with ANYTHING you said. i think you are naive and defensiv…"

CassieP~ Team Twilove replied Aug 1, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"i understand that it would be kinda weird to you, it is a little weird to me too, th…"

CassieP~ Team Twilove replied Jul 18, 2009 to What happens when the Twilight runs out?

25 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

"we'll find out sooner or later. no use trying to guess true or false cause we're nev…"

CassieP~ Team Twilove replied Jul 6, 2009 to Kristen Stewart Says She's Pregnant With Rob's Baby.

24 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Gray Dhinz Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...