Amy Elizabeth Collins's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"ooooooooo i would probably say books as they tell us more and in detail unlike the m…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Sep 7, 2010 to Which one do you prefer ? TWILIGHT BOOK OR MOVIES ?

22 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Scoppin

"yeah that would be really gud, would be gud if she did a book just about the Cullen…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Aug 14, 2010 to Do you want Alices Breaking Dawn??

2 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Amy Elizabeth Collins

"Bella's story even tho i thought Jacob's story was quite funny and witty :) especial…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Aug 6, 2010 to wich books?

8 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Emma

"Personally i don't like the ring i think they should of gone with a more traditional…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Aug 5, 2010 to bellas ring pretty or ugly

18 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"There is too many scenes i like in the book that should be in the movie here are jus…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 31, 2010 to BREAKING DAWN - Your Top 10 Scenes To Be In The Movie/s?

23 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

"Bella isn't one of my favourite characters of the books/films but i wouldn't say i d…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 27, 2010 to bella is boring

23 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Jessa

"can't wait to watch it!!!"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 24, 2010 to Vampires Suck - What are your thoughts?

37 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"When i was reading New Moon i was just wondering when Edward was gonna coming back i…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 24, 2010 to What were you thinking when Edward left?

24 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Lin

"I felt Eclipse was more like Twilight, with the scenes jumping around, missing bits…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 23, 2010 to Breaking Dawn Film - Changing so much of the storyline

9 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Amy Elizabeth Collins

"i just finished reading the book about Bree Tanner, i some how felt sorry for her in…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 22, 2010 to Which Is Your Favourite Twilight Book and Movie (so far)???

5 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Kara

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...