Amy Elizabeth Collins's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"About 12 days to finshes all four, couldn't put them down. Did have a few days in be…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 16, 2010 to How Long Did It Take you to finish all 4 of the books!

4 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Jessa

"Hmmm dunno i can't picture it myself but i kno wat u mean about doctor who tho, he w…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 16, 2010 to Who Thinks David Tennant Could Play Garrett?

3 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Mia

"Brunette suits her better and bring out the colour in her eyes more"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 12, 2010 to Kristen Stewart: Blonde vs. Brunette

52 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"Both probably but if i had to chose it would probably Edward. Love Rob's new hair do…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 12, 2010 to Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson or Both

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Claudia Cullen-Pattinson

"Edward, not just because Robert Pattinson plays him in the movies but i've always li…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 12, 2010 to who's your favorite twilight character?

73 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"It has to be the scene with the first kiss between Jacob and Bella that punch was ju…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jul 6, 2010 to what was your favourite part in eclipse?!

34 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Steph Cullen

"I was addicted after the first book, i read that in three day's then i had to buy Ne…"

Amy Elizabeth Collins replied Jun 30, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...