Tiffany Santiago's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun.…"

Tiffany Santiago replied Jun 15, 2009 to favorite jacob quotes!

7 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Sarah Rei Cullen Black

"i'm your slave for life"

Tiffany Santiago replied Jun 14, 2009 to favorite jacob quotes!

7 Jun 16, 2009

"No those 3 r just mine. Watr ur fav quotes besides those 3"

Tiffany Santiago replied Jun 14, 2009 to favorite jacob quotes!

7 Jun 16, 2009

"it took me a week da first time around. i was addicted but i started backwards lol s…"

Tiffany Santiago replied Jun 11, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"from da book- i love it at da end wen tyler is at bellas house n edward tells him of…"

Tiffany Santiago replied Jun 11, 2009 to Whats your fav deleted scene from twilight?

23 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Tiffany Santiago

"these r some of my fav books... a lot of em r about vamps- Coraline; Vampire Kisses…"

Tiffany Santiago replied Jun 11, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"oooo ok i get it now thanx. Ashleigh is dat wat u were tryin to say? sry "

Tiffany Santiago replied Jun 10, 2009 to Bella has a "shield" but Jasper can control her emotions?

11 Feb 21
Reply by Amee

"@jessica-No I cud of sworn she actually got upset wen jasper was controllin her emot…"

Tiffany Santiago replied Jun 9, 2009 to Bella has a "shield" but Jasper can control her emotions?

11 Feb 21
Reply by Amee

"im on team jacob!!!! dont get me wrong edward is perfect but a lil too perfect for m…"

Tiffany Santiago replied Jun 8, 2009 to what team are u on?

29 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black)

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...