Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff**'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"wow..........fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! please write more!!!!!!!!!"

Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff** replied Oct 9, 2009 to New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

47 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"please stop with cliff hagers its killing me!!!"

Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff** replied Aug 29, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"you always leave us hanging. please continue, it's killing me. I'll be posting my fi…"

Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff** replied Aug 19, 2009 to Here is the 7th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you've not read it yet, here it is so far. But if you have, then I've added even more. Remember to read and comment! Thank you!

39 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"i read the four books in two days......i did apsolutly nothing else until i finished…"

Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff** replied Aug 9, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"that story line shocked the hell out of me!!please write more!!"

Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff** replied Aug 9, 2009 to Lunar Rising - Chapter 3

9 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by sj

"this is cruel!!!!!!keep writing, its sooo good!!!!!please for the sake of my sanity.…"

Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff** replied Aug 8, 2009 to The 6th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read any of it, than here it is so far. But if you've read the beginning in other forums of mine, then here's even more. Read and comment please!

25 May 12, 2010
Reply by LexiiPooBoo Love

"O.M.G ,O.M.G im nearly hiperventilatin please please write more i NEED to find out w…"

Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff** replied Aug 2, 2009 to 5th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read any of it yet, then here it is so far! If you've read the beginning in another one of my forums, then here's more of it! Read and comment please!

16 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by ohwhyohwhy

"i think the song ' I'D COME FOR U' by nickelback be perfect for new moon. i thought…"

Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff** replied Aug 2, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"its really,really good!!!please keep writing!!!"

Nessie Carlie Cullen**Muff** replied Jul 31, 2009 to Lunar Rising - my own fifth book. Chapters 1 & 2

15 Oct 29, 2009

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...