Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"'s Discussions (1,859)

Discussions Replied To (1532) Replies Latest Activity

"Well this is awkward."

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jun 13, 2013 to I miss you guise!!

8 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"You're welcome!! And I understand really I have an account so I can read and review…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jan 16, 2013 to A Lifetime of Regrets

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Lady of Spain

"I dont know but maybe haha who knows. They're really private"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jan 16, 2013 to I wants to start a discussion about RPATS and KSTEW, what is going on with them! Are they together, not together, what is going on? And what about Alice and Jasper? THink they have a real romance?

4 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Amila Cullen

"Wow, WOW, this is amazing!!!! Its so well written and so beautifully done!!!! It's j…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jan 15, 2013 to A Lifetime of Regrets

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Lady of Spain

"@Alice Cullen, Uh the movie just came out in theaters in November so ya."

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jan 15, 2013 to Why? I wanna know.

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Team Edward scince 1901

"Kristen cheated on Robert with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert San…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Jan 15, 2013 to I wants to start a discussion about RPATS and KSTEW, what is going on with them! Are they together, not together, what is going on? And what about Alice and Jasper? THink they have a real romance?

4 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Amila Cullen

"U sound like a politician. This isn't about politics. This is about people breaking…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Nov 29, 2012 to This place is going down hill :(

4 Nov 29, 2012

"it's not just them but ppl have been MIA, so whatever, there's no point in coming ba…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Oct 8, 2012 to This place is going down hill :(

4 Nov 29, 2012

"@Vina Kiong if ur a REAL twilight fan u wouldnt first of all choose a side just cuz…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Aug 6, 2012 to Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

"I doubt that "PUBLIC apology" was actually Kristen Stewart, I mean since WHEN has Kr…"

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" replied Aug 2, 2012 to Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert pattinson

29 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...