twicrazy's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Alice is so sweet. She's good and kind, shes the kind of sister or best friend anyon…"

twicrazy replied Nov 10, 2009 to What is it that makes Alice so loveable?

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Lori White

"Edward. and a candlelit dinner would be perfect, hes so romantic will Bella, I would…"

twicrazy replied Nov 10, 2009 to IF U GOT A CHANCE TO CANDLE LIGHT DINNER, WHO WOULD U CHOOSE FOR PARTNER? (PICK ONLY ONE ^_^)

29 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Anette Borgen

"going to the 7 pm show (we all have to work early Fri morning, so cant go to midnigh…"

twicrazy replied Nov 3, 2009 to What are you plans.. for 11-20-09?

10 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by robswonkylegs

"I thought of a great idea for christmas gifts.....Take a journal and find the most f…"

twicrazy replied Nov 3, 2009 to saga journals

1 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"Hell yes!!!! He can do anything and everything he wants to....but then I get to do a…"

twicrazy replied Nov 3, 2009 to would you let edward lose controle on you.....

44 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"yea. Overall the fans mean well and thats not too bad, but the paps are getting redi…"

twicrazy replied Nov 3, 2009 to do you feel sorry for rob

9 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"I keep mags and work and home and pictures of Rob in my wallet and every morning I b…"

twicrazy replied Nov 2, 2009 to twilight obbsession confession:)

8 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"I think it has to be twilight because its the first one and the book where we fell i…"

twicrazy replied Nov 2, 2009 to What was UR absolute FAVE book of the Twilight series and why?

19 May 21, 2010
Reply by ivy Masen

"tell your mother that females from ages 2 to 65+ are in love with Rob/Edward.....Its…"

twicrazy replied Nov 2, 2009 to ok how can i tell my mother that my sisters obesstion is fine!!!

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"Jasper---He's the quiet type, and could always make you feel calm and happy!!"

twicrazy replied Nov 1, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...