Filipa de Lencastre's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Twilight in one word.... Difficult but I think come up with UNFORGETTABLE!!!! This o…"

Filipa de Lencastre replied Nov 8, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"It was this summer that I read them all. I think from Twilight to Breaking Dawn it t…"

Filipa de Lencastre replied Oct 14, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"14... 15 in december..."

Filipa de Lencastre replied Oct 10, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"JASPER!!! He's so mysterious and charming.... It feels like I would never be disappo…"

Filipa de Lencastre replied Sep 30, 2009 to who would you marry from twilight? and who wouldnt you want to marry

25 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"JASPER...His way of being attracts me very much ;)"

Filipa de Lencastre replied Sep 20, 2009 to

just now

"Edward in so many ways... He's much more romantic and beautiful. Jacob is still like…"

Filipa de Lencastre replied Sep 20, 2009 to Edward or Jacob

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Filipa de Lencastre

"Definitely the books... They are more passionate, more exciting, more romantic... Yo…"

Filipa de Lencastre replied Sep 20, 2009 to which is better? the books or the movies?

17 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by zoe saunders

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...