Rose Patterson's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah. I totally agree - Esme is such a lovely person, so loving and caring. Carlisle…"

Rose Patterson replied Oct 5, 2009 to Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

29 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by justine brownawell

"Sorry to burst your bubble babe. But NEW MOON HAS NOT BEEN PUT ON THE INTERNET! No o…"

Rose Patterson replied Oct 4, 2009 to New Moon full movie on Internet?

3 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Luciana

"I Totally Agree :) x "

Rose Patterson replied Oct 4, 2009 to Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

29 Apr 16, 2010

"I agree with you. Thanks for your answer! :) "

Rose Patterson replied Aug 17, 2009 to Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

29 Apr 16, 2010

"A day with Edward...and then a week with Jacob. ;) x"

Rose Patterson replied Aug 16, 2009 to HEY WATS BETTER A DAY WITH EDWARD OR A WEEK WITH JACOB

19 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"But its either between Edward, Jasper or Jacob (not really Emmett cos only his body'…"

Rose Patterson replied Aug 16, 2009 to WHO'S HOTTEST OUT OF THE MEN IN TWILIGHT?

25 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"Oh...also, when people are truly convinced they are a vampire or werewolf, then they…"

Rose Patterson replied Aug 16, 2009 to when do you think an obsession with twilight goes too far?

9 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by jodie mcalister

"When people get to the stage where they think that Robert Pattinson is really Edward…"

Rose Patterson replied Aug 16, 2009 to when do you think an obsession with twilight goes too far?

9 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by jodie mcalister

"The picture u have is of Kristen in a different movie i think....I've seen another o…"

Rose Patterson replied Aug 16, 2009 to New Moon trailer and Jacob & Bella kiss...???

14 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Isabella Marie Swan™®

"No, vampires dont need showers as they are technically dead (undead) so they cant sw…"

Rose Patterson replied Aug 16, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...