Black Twilight's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I am, and alwayz be, TEAM EDWARD!!!!!! The only reason why there is even a TEAM JACO…"

Black Twilight replied Aug 17, 2010 to Edward cullen

77 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

"I soo agree!!!!! Cnt wait "

Black Twilight replied Jul 30, 2010 to BREAKING DAWN - Your Top 10 Scenes To Be In The Movie/s?

23 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

"Alice cannot see anything tht the wolves are involved in. When they were training, s…"

Black Twilight replied Jul 30, 2010 to Did anyone else find it weird that Alice's visions work around wolves sometimes?

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Black Twilight

"I read the comment tht u made and i did not think, in my opinion,u meant any harm by…"

Black Twilight replied Jul 28, 2010 to *Please Read* My Deepest Apologies 2 Twifans *

9 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

"Oh HELL YEAH!!!!!! As long as this site is still up n running with good blogs, new p…"

Black Twilight replied Jul 25, 2010 to NOW WE R DRAWING CLOSE TO THE END OF TWILHGT BUT WILL U STILL BE ON TWIFANS?

14 Jul 29, 2010

"im going to the triple feature...... im all ready to go n too excited. Now next year…"

Black Twilight replied Jun 28, 2010 to Eclipse Movie-who's excited?!?!?!

12 Jul 5, 2010

"I agree. The first movie should be all about her human life and the second movie sho…"

Black Twilight replied Jun 22, 2010 to Do you agree with Kristen Stewart that Breaking Dawn should split at the point when Bella turns??

5 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by sarah cullen

"i dnt want to spoil the book for u so i will not tell u wht happens, but i can tell…"

Black Twilight replied Jun 21, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

311 on Monday
Reply by rebecca hartline

"I soo agree wit u "

Black Twilight replied Jun 21, 2010 to Bella & Jacob Kiss

8 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Black Twilight

"dnt feel bad.......i missed a whole chapter when i was reading new moon cuz i was so…"

Black Twilight replied Jun 21, 2010 to Bella & Jacob Kiss

8 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Black Twilight

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...