Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~'s Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"i would kill to meet them!!!!!!!! i would love to meet jackson but most of all ROBER…"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 11, 2010 to Anyone dying to meet the stars of Twilight?

3 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by savannah barwivk

"yeah it looks funny!!!!!!...... but idk if im goin c it cause i love twilight!!!!!!!…"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 11, 2010 to vampire sucks movie

3 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"u either like twilight or u dont but when the movie came out and i still didnt c it…"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 11, 2010 to What do you think about people who hate twilight?

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ɔнɛяяʏ Ǥιяℓ

"that was awsome good job"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 9, 2010 to First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Chapter 17

12 Jul 9, 2010

"Me and Edward got married and then we got divorced and I married Jasper and alice ma…"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 9, 2010 to Clouded Dreams (Sequel to Night Sky)

51 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by bianca hibbert

"Bella: Jasper? Jasper: Yes it will be nice to not want to kill u all the time...…"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 9, 2010 to Funny Quotes from the Saga

23 Jul 9, 2010

"http://www.megavideo.com/?v=8XE8LHO8 Heres one"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 9, 2010 to GUYS ! THIS IS IMPORTANT !

6 Jul 9, 2010

"I like PAIN the thing Jane does just not when she does it on Edward!!!..... lol"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 9, 2010 to Your Favouorite Vulturi Power?

4 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Aliyah Cullen

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 9, 2010 to Opnion On Twilight Inspired Tattoost

1 Jul 9, 2010

"theres more action in the book"

Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~ replied Jul 9, 2010 to Differences between Eclipse the book and Eclipse the movie?

1 Jul 9, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...