Victoria♥'s Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"i can totally tell what team your on. Team Edward FOREVER ! screw the dog :)"

Victoria♥ replied Mar 5, 2010 to should Summit Entertainment have tried to make new moon more like the book?

4 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"same here i think its growing on me too but decode was way better ....."

Victoria♥ replied Oct 8, 2009 to Meet me on the Equinox

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Victoria♥

"if you dnt mind id like something to do with new moon anything it doesnt matter…"

Victoria♥ replied Oct 8, 2009 to Wallpaper Requests

12 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by angelicangellover

"Omg so awesome!!!!!! I love your story!"

Victoria♥ replied Sep 4, 2009 to Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

28 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

"Your KILLING me! But anyways it was awesome!"

Victoria♥ replied Aug 30, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"Your KILLING me! But anyways it was awesome!"

Victoria♥ replied Aug 30, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"I know it's not as traditonal as it's supposed to be but I like christian siriano's,…"

Victoria♥ replied Aug 29, 2009 to Which designers version of Bella's wedding dress do you most like.

9 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Ann Cullen

"I hope they do...but I doubt it. But still anything is possible"

Victoria♥ replied Aug 20, 2009 to Do you think vampires exsist?

25 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Southern Pattinson

"It's not a vampire book. It's called 13 reasons why by jay asher it's really good."

Victoria♥ replied Aug 19, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"Omg. What is with people & leaving unanswered questions ugh. Lmao. Just kidding.…"

Victoria♥ replied Aug 18, 2009 to Part 3:Of my book. Thanks for reading. Plz give me your ideas!!!

4 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by team_eab

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...