♥KittyLovesBlack♥'s Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"oh hahahahaha that was very funny!!!!1 XD "

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Dec 24, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Is Christmas time in the Cullen house.....want to know what they do? here is to find…"

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Dec 24, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Eclipse....the tent scene Bella: would you kiss me Jacob Jacob: you're bluffing Bell…"

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Dec 13, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"in forks high school, a rainy day, Edward's POV Edward: *thinking* today was hte ki…"

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Nov 12, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Alice: Thats so Raven is so fake, im the real phsycic in this house, Raven Baxter ca…"

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Nov 9, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"in the forest EDWARD: *sees alice and jasper kissing* BELLA: *singing* Alice and jas…"

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Nov 5, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"back a long time ago when Edward was just 13 Elizabeth Masen: Edward! go to ur room…"

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Nov 4, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"edward and bella at the cottage in bed BELLA: *moans loudly* oh yes! omg ! yes yes!…"

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Nov 3, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"JACOB:*singing* i kissed ur mom and i liked it RENESMEE: u did wat with my mom! JACO…"

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Nov 2, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"so heres one EDWARD: Bella i wanna do it with you BELLA: When? Edward: Now!! (start…"

♥KittyLovesBlack♥ replied Oct 15, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...