Isabella Vasquez's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"NO!!!!!!! If he gets replaced there will be no reason to even see the movies!!!!!!!…"

Isabella Vasquez replied Aug 18, 2009 to Should Robert be replaced????

54 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Danniiellee Cullen

"I think Robert is hotter!!!!!!! And hes funny too!!!! Hes amazing!!!!!!<3<3<…"

Isabella Vasquez replied Aug 18, 2009 to <i></i>Who's hotter? Taylor or Robert ;)

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Charlotte Black

"I think its B.S Summit should get slapped! How could they just replace Victoria? Do…"

Isabella Vasquez replied Aug 10, 2009 to Rachelle Lefevre not Victoria Anymore What Do U Think

5 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Isabella Vasquez

"You have to explain yourself more and check your grammar. I think it was good."

Isabella Vasquez replied Aug 8, 2009 to The New Royal Family. The Continued Novel of Breaking Dawn.

33 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

"A Vampire!!!!!!!!!"

Isabella Vasquez replied Aug 8, 2009 to Whould you want to date a vampire or a werewolf ?

68 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by MaryMuffLOVESherSis,Dad,Mom&Ggma

"Its EVRYTHING! His personality how he loves Bella so much! And his eyes! Hes just AW…"

Isabella Vasquez replied Aug 6, 2009 to What Do You Like The Most About Edward?

17 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"Idk there both really good characters being mean is fun but alice is nice ! I guess…"

Isabella Vasquez replied Aug 5, 2009 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...