Ash's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought I heard him say something about BD in an interview I watched. It didn't hi…"

Ash replied Mar 1, 2009 to R.Pattz Confirmed (Whilst In An Interview At The Oscars) That BD Is To Be Made *WOOP* So Leave Your Celebration Comments HERE!

9 May 11, 2009
Reply by Sanika Dhakephalkar

"Robert. I'm not really sure why, but I've never been a huge fan of taylor. And in th…"

Ash replied Mar 1, 2009 to Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner? (:

11 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by LisaAnn

"May I suggest one? What about Twiliholic? Meaning, obsessed with Twilight everything."

Ash replied Feb 21, 2009 to Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

23 May 17, 2009
Reply by MockingAimee

"I like HP too, but Twilight is much better, in my opinion. Their both different from…"

Ash replied Feb 21, 2009 to Twilight VS Harry Potter

19 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Eleni Charalambous

"I'd let him go. You can't make anyone stay with you if they do not wish to. Though,…"

Ash replied Feb 21, 2009 to When Edward Leaves In New Moon..

14 May 9, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

"I rarely cry, to be honest. I didn't for the scene in the book, but seeing it on scr…"

Ash replied Feb 20, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"Jasper definitely. emmet, I've never been a huge fan of, to be honest. :\"

Ash replied Feb 20, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"Decode Supermassive Black H*** Bella's Lullaby Full Moon Eyes on Fire Let me sign I…"

Ash replied Feb 20, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"I often wondered the same thing, but I assume they do. Like others have posted, afte…"

Ash replied Feb 20, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...