Nessie's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"i wud choose the money cos then i cud use it to buy a ticket to the new moon premier…"

Nessie replied Sep 5, 2009 to if someone offered you 20 thousand dollars or a chance 2 meet robert pattinson whoch would you choose?

41 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mrs. Edward cullen

"im not sure cos there will b more action but then again i dont no cos personally im…"

Nessie replied Sep 5, 2009 to do you think New Moon is going to be better than twilight

19 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Nessie

"i agree with life-altering cos tht is true lol and i cant think of another word... :)"

Nessie replied Aug 17, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"the only thin i can think of is tht we beg stphenie meyer to finish midnight sun and…"

Nessie replied Jul 11, 2009 to What happens when the Twilight runs out?

25 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

"if u try everything and u cant get tickets. click on this link http://apps.facebook.…"

Nessie replied Jul 9, 2009 to New Moon Movie Premier

78 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by liz c

"when i read the books i was just like OMG!! cos i didnt realise y everyone was makin…"

Nessie replied Jul 7, 2009 to How did u feel when u read the twilight saga?

5 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Nessie

"damn i hope it is in London not in LA cos i live in England.... how do u find out wh…"

Nessie replied Jul 7, 2009 to New Moon Movie Premier

78 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by liz c

"jacob isnt better than edward so i cant answer tht lol"

Nessie replied Jul 5, 2009 to WHY ARE WEREWOLFS BETTER THAN VAMPIRES?

18 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Le'ah

"i wud love to be like alice and be able to see the future. but then again mayb i wud…"

Nessie replied Jul 4, 2009 to What special talent whould you want ??(mind reading, seeing the future , controlling emotions /etc./)

10 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by TWI*Freak(alice hale's twin)

"omg it wud be so awesome if she wrote a fifth book from nessie's perspective but als…"

Nessie replied Jul 4, 2009 to Should Stephenie make a fifth book about Renesmee's life?

26 Mar 17, 2011

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...