Melissa Lambert's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think he's hot without a shirt!! But I've always liked the more scrawny guys as op…"

Melissa Lambert replied Nov 20, 2009 to Is Edward really that hot without a top on??

4 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

"It followed the book pretty closely overall. Obviously there are some scenes from a…"

Melissa Lambert replied Nov 20, 2009 to Whose seen New Moon already?

17 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"That's a tough one! They are all so wonderful! I guess overall, Breaking Dawn. I was…"

Melissa Lambert replied Jun 5, 2009 to Fave Book of the Twilight Series

5 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by kaseycullen

"brunette!!! She's still very pretty as a blond, but I think the darker color really…"

Melissa Lambert replied Jun 5, 2009 to Kristen Stewart: Blonde vs. Brunette

52 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"I prefer Edward shirtless. Team Edward all the way!! mainly because Rob is only thr…"

Melissa Lambert replied Jun 4, 2009 to new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

118 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"I don't like the movie BETTER than the book...but I do love the movie! It's great to…"

Melissa Lambert replied Jun 4, 2009 to Has Twilight become nothing but a mere movie in everyone's eyes?

41 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"Most of the trailer looks AWESOME...especially once I realized that the scenes were…"

Melissa Lambert replied Jun 4, 2009 to Your thoughts on the New Moon Trailer?

35 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Wyatt And The Sexi Strong Pack

"I think they could definitely make it pg-13 and it would still be effective..some of…"

Melissa Lambert replied Jun 4, 2009 to Breaking Dawn R18+ Don't read if you haven't read Breaking Dawn.

45 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"it took me about three weeks to read all four books...and I'm so sad that I'm finish…"

Melissa Lambert replied Jun 4, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...