Melissa (Missy) J.'s Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"HAHAHA! i love it! that cracked me up. And now i have an idea. "

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Nov 7, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"HAHAHA! that was funny! poor edward isnt measuring up "

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Nov 4, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"I would be Alice. Rose is too bitchy lol If it was true that vampires are "damned"…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Oct 26, 2009 to Would you rather Twilight Game!

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

"THE VOLTURI'S PAST-TIME Ever wonder what the Volturi do in their free time? Well he…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Oct 24, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Esme: *watches Edward and Bella cuddle on the couch* Ah, to be young and in love. C…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Aug 26, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"LMAO! Ednesmee. Jacob imprinted on that shiz too haha. Though what would that make J…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Aug 25, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Bella: Up until now, I could handle it all. The sparkling, the drinking blood, the s…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Aug 24, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Bella: Of three things I was absolutely sure. One: Edward was a vampire. Two: There…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Aug 24, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"hehe....i dont even know what to say about this one. Just random lol Charlie Swan s…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jul 16, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"hehe ty to my sis lauren for these: Edward: What if i'm not the hero? What if I'm t…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jun 18, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...