Melissa (Missy) J.'s Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Caius: (sings) Joanna! Joooooana! Edward: DUDE! This is New Moon, not Sweeny Todd.…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Apr 16, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"lol hahaha that is funny! "

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Apr 16, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"i think this is an amazing idea! there are so many friends we have made on here and…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Apr 6, 2009 to Twifan Gathering!! Lets get it on a roll!

2 May 8, 2009
Reply by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

"Got this one from Sheena....its hilarious! We (Stina, Sheena, Sam, and me) we're all…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Mar 31, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"lol i know! im trying to get all my college stuff ready. its getting really crazy as…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Mar 20, 2009 to Hello...twilighters and fanpires! =P

8 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by valentina

"i read twilight around the time new moon was out....i know at least it was before ec…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Mar 19, 2009 to Hello...twilighters and fanpires! =P

8 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by valentina

"lol thanks....i try....we could also have someone stealing marcus's edward doll, or…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Mar 18, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

"i have! i liked it....though a lot of the stories made me want more! there was so ma…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Mar 18, 2009 to Hello...twilighters and fanpires! =P

8 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by valentina

"lol i bet we have all thought of these things...i know i did! what next is Midnight…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Mar 18, 2009 to I finished reading Breaking Dawn...Now what????

1 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Melissa (Missy) J.

"HAHAHA!! that was hilarious! hey- i wouldnt complain if rob tried to get into my pan…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Mar 16, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...