Melissa (Missy) J.'s Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"vilf: A vampire that one would like to have relations with. wilf: A wolf that one w…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 28, 2009 to Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

23 May 17, 2009
Reply by MockingAimee

"casualty by snake river conspiracy"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 25, 2009 to Which Song wasn't in the Twilight Soundtrack and you fell like it should be?

5 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Cristal

"I'd have to say that my favorite is Queen of the Damned....I've loved it since I was…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 25, 2009 to What is your favorite vampire movie?

7 May 18, 2009
Reply by SickboysWhiskey

"Breaking Dawn is my favorite but I love them all."

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 25, 2009 to What is your favorite Stephenie Meyer book?

13 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by alover

"Twibar: A place where Twichurch attendees go to discuss slightly off topic conversat…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 19, 2009 to Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

23 May 17, 2009
Reply by MockingAimee

"haha i like the ocd one....that one is so true! OME: oh my edward. An exclamation u…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 17, 2009 to Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

23 May 17, 2009
Reply by MockingAimee

"twiword: any word or phrase referring to the Twilight phenomena. twinerd: a Twiligh…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 17, 2009 to Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

23 May 17, 2009
Reply by MockingAimee

"lol hey that was good."

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 15, 2009 to Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

23 May 17, 2009
Reply by MockingAimee

"hahaha HALE NO!!! its super hot for a guy to read twilight *wink wink* twilight is a…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 11, 2009 to Is it wrong for boys to like Twilight?

60 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by jessica cullen black

"falling- lacuna coil entwined - lacuna coil give unto me - evanescence exodus - evan…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 10, 2009 to Song suggestions for the New Moon soundtrack?

57 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Jessica *muff*

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...