Melissa (Missy) J.'s Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Bella: Mwahahaha!! ahem. MWAHAHAHA!!! hmmm....mwahaHAHA!!! no thats not it.....*pace…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 10, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"jacob shirtless lol kstew's acting....i wanna see how she brings the misery of bella…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 10, 2009 to What do you want to see in New Moon?

32 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

"so totally choosing #1. you can't be upset if you never read it. like if bella never…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 10, 2009 to the CHOOSE game

25 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Zoe Roberts

"ok. it was just confirmed on stephanie's site that TAYLOR IS PLAYING JACOB!!!!!!!!!!…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 7, 2009 to New Moon's Jacob Black???

19 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by XX EMMETT'S ANGEL XX

"haha that one was funny. it gave me an idea Bella: sigh...Kristen Stewart is way to…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 6, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Edward: Im a barbie girl, in a barbie world. *does a twirl* you can brush my hair an…"

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 5, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"wow katie u got a super genius mind lol idk where u come up with these things..."

Melissa (Missy) J. replied Jan 5, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"lol hey you told me that one. maybe will type up my version of edwards visit to bell…"

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"let me think of a few more Edward: Lumos! Lumos!! LUMOS!!! Gah! stupid wand. that H…"

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"If any of you think of anything funny, just add it ^^ i would love to hear your funn…"

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...