Jessica's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I was under the impression that when the wolves decided to stop phasing, they would…"

Jessica replied Aug 12, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

313 Dec 5
Reply by Makaila McTague

"How do you know about the film? Have they already made it? "

Jessica replied Aug 4, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

313 Dec 5
Reply by Makaila McTague

"Yep...I want to drink iced tea on the porch damn it!!!! LOL "

Jessica replied Aug 4, 2010 to What do you think about "Little Ashes" ??

11 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"No, he's not, but I am still glad I didn't see it...LOL..I don't WANT him to be anyo…"

Jessica replied Aug 2, 2010 to What do you think about "Little Ashes" ??

11 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"I read the first three books in one week..Which is a feat cause I have three small c…"

Jessica replied Jul 30, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"WHAT??!!!!! I have never seen the movie and I am glad I did not....But, I don't care…"

Jessica replied Jul 30, 2010 to What do you think about "Little Ashes" ??

11 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"I did not know any of this...Now I gotta watch the movie again..LOL..."

Jessica replied Jul 30, 2010 to Healthy as a Horse

2 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by ElarieJaymes

"I am dying to read it..I read the first three already this week..If there were more…"

Jessica replied Jul 30, 2010 to I just finished reading Eclipse...I cried like a baby...!!!!! Anyone else??

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Jessica

"That is so funny..LOL.. I didn't cry at the movie..Which is weird cuz my husband too…"

Jessica replied Jul 30, 2010 to I just finished reading Eclipse...I cried like a baby...!!!!! Anyone else??

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Jessica

"Thank you..That makes alot of sense..So she isn't immune to all of it, just the ment…"

Jessica replied Jul 25, 2010 to How did Jasper use "the mood control thing" on Bella in New Moon if Bella is immune to vampire's gifts?

3 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Jessica

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...