Morgaine Chya's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"I really don't like to speculate, but I'll say this: I think there has been a change…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 15, 2009 to RP and KS engaged??

8 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"I agree, Miss Francy. That would be the logical break for the two books. "

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 15, 2009 to Breaking Dawn may be made into more than one movie...what do you think about that?

21 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Heart Evangeline

"I think I'd prefer them both in the white athletic "wife-beater" shirts. I think the…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 14, 2009 to new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

118 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"ITA. She acts like a young woman who is a very private person and extraordinarily sh…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 12, 2009 to Do you think Kristen Stewart is a good Bella?

20 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Cullen-Black

"I think they are, at this point, just j****** people around. I don't blame them...t…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 12, 2009 to RP and KS engaged??

8 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"It bothered me, too. I think Bella should have kneed him in the nuts--he was acting…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 11, 2009 to Eclipse.. Ok who was mad that Jacob Kind of Forced himself on Bella

34 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"I knew the movie was coming out, I knew that my husband would eventually see it (he'…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 11, 2009 to why Twilight??

8 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Book wormie**

"The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was my trip to Australia. They call it "…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 8, 2009 to whats the wierdest thing that ever happened to you?????

12 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by caster girl <3

"I still think in Twilight, when Bella asks Edward how old he is, he says "17," she a…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 4, 2009 to Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

"I'm not happy about it at all, and am amazed that so many fans have simply rolled ov…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 4, 2009 to Who else is as Pissed Off as I am that they changed Rachelle as Victoria!!! >:(

3 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by MrsEmmettCu11en

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...