Morgaine Chya's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Twilight, directed by Hardwicke, brings the heart and soul of the book to life. I do…"

Morgaine Chya replied Sep 2, 2009 to do you think New Moon is going to be better than twilight

19 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Nessie

"That's the cool thing about both stories/movies-TV...they are both about human women…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 11, 2009 to

just now

"I love both of them, and I don't see it as an "either-or" situation. They complement…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 11, 2009 to

just now

"What is it with Perez Hilton? He's been hating on the Twilight womens for awhile now…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 10, 2009 to Ashley Greene naked photos leaked

8 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by goldenblkeye_wolf_pack

"I agree about Rosalie. She is a very compelling character, played very well. I just…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 10, 2009 to Who is your favorite twilight star in the book?

12 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Emmelie Cullen Black

"To say you don't like how a celebrity is acting so much you want to punch her in the…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 10, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"There is a new movie out called "Thirst" which looks very, very good. It's Korean wi…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 8, 2009 to Do You Know Any Other Vampire Movies That are Cool

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"Oh, I forgot all about Lost Boys. My daughter and I watched that together, and we ar…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 7, 2009 to Do You Know Any Other Vampire Movies That are Cool

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"1. A personal attack is a personal attack. You can try to excuse it away by blaming…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 7, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"Oh, my. You didn't get the irony of saying something about psychopathic fans and the…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 7, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...