Morgaine Chya's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Jasper, because of the warrior thing. He msut have the most incredibly interesting b…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 6, 2009 to Who is your favorite twilight star in the book?

12 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Emmelie Cullen Black

"Jasper, without a doubt. The Emmet character reminds me of the old Cindy Lauper son…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 6, 2009 to

just now

"His voice, without a doubt. They can give him the Eddie Munster look for NM, but the…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 6, 2009 to What Do You Like The Most About Edward?

17 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"I hate to point out the obvious, but her attitude has not had a negative impact on h…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 4, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"What's really interesting is how the Twilight actors are handling Rachelle's dumpage…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 3, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"Jesus on a Trampoline! What is wrong with you? This is how it works: You say your o…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 3, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"Isn't the point, though, the chemistry on-camera? We can't expect the actors whose c…"

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"This is an odd situation here, one I've not encountered on this message board before…"

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"I'm old-school. I don't pursue men. It's their job to pursue women. I think men, in…"

Morgaine Chya replied Aug 3, 2009 to How far would you go to win Edward?

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"I have more respect for actors who are honest with their fans than those who would l…"

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...