Rosario Cullen's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"well lets see, it was summer vacation and i was bored as hell doing nothing for week…"

Rosario Cullen replied Oct 27, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"in the twilight movie ive seen it, it really is in the movie the kissing scene loool…"

Rosario Cullen replied Jun 7, 2010 to Help!!!!!<3

7 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by carlie cullen

"Q-quileute Tribe O_O R-Rosalie :o"

Rosario Cullen replied May 11, 2010 to Twilight A-Z

273 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Stella

"M-Masochistic Lion..LOL XD..i have no idea what letter were up to :s...."

Rosario Cullen replied May 10, 2010 to Twilight A-Z

273 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Stella

"i would pick Edward for Bella, because they're meant to be, i mean jacob still gets…"

Rosario Cullen replied Apr 22, 2010 to WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE FOR BELLA? EDWARD CULLEN or JACOB BLACK? WHY?

4 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Rosario Cullen

"My favorite character for the guys would have to be Emmett and Edward..as fo rthe gi…"

Rosario Cullen replied Apr 21, 2010 to who's your favorite twilight character?

73 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"lol i think yes..im writing a book at the moment..in which it will be true in my boo…"

Rosario Cullen replied Apr 21, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

310 Feb 16
Reply by Lisa Markley

"i knew something was fishy with this..i think i almost had a heartattack o_O...cuz i…"

Rosario Cullen replied Apr 21, 2010 to Robert Pattinson Not appearing in Breaking Dawn!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

27 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Jessica Renesemee Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...