Stephenie Ince's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yeah she would be great NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…"

Stephenie Ince replied Jul 10, 2009 to What do you Twilight fans think of Venessa Hudgens? Too cutesy to play a werewolf, or perfect for the role?

13 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by MRS. E. CULLEN

"I think Stephenie had Jacob on the brain though (he is like my own personal sun!)"

Stephenie Ince replied Jul 10, 2009 to Who else is addicted to Stephanie Meyers's latest book "the host"?

2 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Stephenie Ince

"I finished reading it a couple of weeks ago it's brilliant x"

Stephenie Ince replied Jul 10, 2009 to Who else is addicted to Stephanie Meyers's latest book "the host"?

2 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Stephenie Ince

"Where Edward takes Bella to his room she puts the stereo on and they start to dance…"

Stephenie Ince replied Jun 29, 2009 to favourite scene from twilight....!!

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Holli Cullack

"15 Day's i didn't put them down i read them on the way to work in my dinner hour on…"

Stephenie Ince replied Jun 29, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"I would love it if my husband loved twilight! he has banned my CD from the car and i…"

Stephenie Ince replied Jun 29, 2009 to Is it wrong for boys to like Twilight?

60 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by jessica cullen black

"Rosalie & Emmett i love their story & they recked quite a few houses!"

Stephenie Ince replied Jun 29, 2009 to Which Twilight Couple is your favorite and Why?

15 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Annie ღ*Muff*ღ Volturi

"If she can do that then she clearly isn't your best friend!"

Stephenie Ince replied Jun 29, 2009 to friends maybe!

2 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"I bought my soundtrack of i-tunes with the bonus tracks but "let me sign" wasn't on…"

Stephenie Ince replied Jun 29, 2009 to Let Me Sign

13 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...