Allison's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Watch your your mouth you! thats my friend and i agree with her "

Allison replied Jul 14, 2011 to What is book is the best???

13 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"I <3 all of the books besides new moon Not enough edward!! XD My fav movie is ecl…"

Allison replied Jul 6, 2011 to wut is ur fav book and/or movie

22 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"and i got u hooked XD "

Allison replied Jul 6, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"it only took me a week to read all of them they re soooooo addicting..."

Allison replied Jul 6, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"U know theyre making a part TWO right? Cause the movies called breaking dawn PART 1…"

Allison replied Jul 6, 2011 to do you really think bella runs to rosalie after she get off the airoplane?

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Allison

"U know theyre making a part TWO right? Cause the movies called breaking dawn PART 1…"

Allison replied Jul 6, 2011 to do you really think bella runs to rosalie after she get off the airoplane?

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Allison

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Allison

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Allison

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Allison

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Allison

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...