Twilightfever's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I live in France so it comes out TODAY !!!! I'm sooooo happy !!!! :D"

Twilightfever replied Nov 15, 2011 to When are people going to see BD?

15 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Eva Hrund Heimisdóttir

"As much as I can !!!!! =) Go Twifans !!!  "

Twilightfever replied Jan 10, 2011 to how much time do you go on twifans!

8 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"I'm 20 :)  "

Twilightfever replied Jan 6, 2011 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"Living forever is very appealing if you have someone to share this long long time wi…"

Twilightfever replied Dec 12, 2010 to Would it appeal to you to live forever? Why or why not?

4 Dec 13, 2010

"Twilight : Let me sign, Supermassive Blackhole New Moon : Hearing Damage , Slow life…"

Twilightfever replied Nov 28, 2010 to What you favourite song from the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse Soundtracks???

12 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by TwiLady9076

"Some moments were very funny like the pack dancing "it's raining men" ...but some we…"

Twilightfever replied Nov 20, 2010 to What do u think 'bout ''Vampires suck'', the twilight parody?

31 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"Are you kidding ?? Jacob in the honeymoon, I can't even think about it. Maybe in "Br…"

Twilightfever replied Nov 9, 2010 to what if jacob was somewhere in the honeymoon?

12 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"It took me a week to read the entire series . But I can't stop reading it again and…"

Twilightfever replied Nov 5, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"OMG, EDWARD, for sure. Team Edward Always "

Twilightfever replied Nov 1, 2010 to IF you could choose anyone of the vampires in this series to be your partner, who would you choose???

49 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Lilly

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...