Gita Cullen's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"THAT WOULD BE GREAT... and she cant say that she dont have any material...they are i…"

Gita Cullen replied May 11, 2009 to Twilight fans of the world unite!

5 May 12, 2009
Reply by Spunk Ransomette

"i agree with you...thew cant put them to the movie because it would be a horrible..."

Gita Cullen replied May 11, 2009 to Are You Kidding Me Disney?

14 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS...I CANT BELIVE IT..... cant wait for the book....=)=)=)=)=)"

Gita Cullen replied May 11, 2009 to R.Pattz Confirmed (Whilst In An Interview At The Oscars) That BD Is To Be Made *WOOP* So Leave Your Celebration Comments HERE!

9 May 11, 2009
Reply by Sanika Dhakephalkar

"omg...i wanted to go because i live in croatia...and that is closer ill ever get to…"

Gita Cullen replied May 11, 2009 to anybody going to Italy on may 25th to see the cast??

2 May 11, 2009
Reply by Gita Cullen

"i read all off them i one week...it was a month before the movie came out.... and i…"

Gita Cullen replied May 11, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"you cant describe it in just one word.... because there is no word that can express…"

Gita Cullen replied May 11, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"entire soundtrack is so good i cant decide...probably decode -i caught myself,muse-s…"

Gita Cullen replied May 11, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...