Prajakta's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"When Bella finds out Edward heard about their kiss in Jacob's mind, did you see her…"

Prajakta replied Jul 29, 2010 to Finally, Eclipse in India!!

1 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Prajakta

"Thanks for clearing that up!! "

Prajakta replied Jun 11, 2010 to how i think forever dawn would've started like

4 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

"It's good. Can you tell me one thing though, why is she talking to Edward like that?"

Prajakta replied Jun 9, 2010 to how i think forever dawn would've started like

4 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

"Well, I personally think that Bree was a minor character. Stephenie Meyer wrote a co…"

Prajakta replied Jun 1, 2010 to Why did Meyers do the Bree book and not complete Midnight sun?

9 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Aliyah Cullen

"No, I don't think that will be the case. I mean, it's not only blood & wall lini…"

Prajakta replied Jun 1, 2010 to If u were on your period when you were turned would u b on ur period 4evr?

14 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Jessica Renesemee Cullen

"For me it is Edward definitely & after him I like Carlisle.Then on some level I…"

Prajakta replied Jun 1, 2010 to who's your favorite twilight character?

73 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"I don't think so. See, it was said in the book that, when someone changes in vampir…"

Prajakta replied Jun 1, 2010 to If u were on your period when you were turned would u b on ur period 4evr?

14 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Jessica Renesemee Cullen

"Oh yes, I think Stephenie Meyer should finish the Midnight Sun. I read it from her w…"

Prajakta replied May 31, 2010 to Midnight Sun:Why I Think Stephanie Should Finish

10 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Alycia Jones

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...