sarah cullen's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"i love the most *eyes on fire* , * super massive black h****..,* full moon*...,*15 s…"

sarah cullen replied Jan 1, 2011 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"of course not...she is angry cuz it is soooo weird for her..her best freind with her…"

sarah cullen replied Dec 30, 2010 to Do you think Bella didn't like Jacob imprinting on Renesmee because she was jealous??

23 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"iam team edward...edward's character is perfect.i see that he is not selfish.he can…"

sarah cullen replied Dec 30, 2010 to Team Edward or Team Jacob?

16 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

"great..i answered them all"

sarah cullen replied Dec 30, 2010 to Can anyone help me with a uni assignment?

9 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by sarah cullen

"ya...u r right black twilight...jasper and rosalie cant be named cullen like the oth…"

sarah cullen replied Dec 8, 2010 to Why do you think Rosalie and Jaspers last names are Hale when everyone elses last name is Cullen?

7 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Sienna Volturi

"honestly. i cant remember exactly but i think each book took less than a week...exce…"

sarah cullen replied Dec 1, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"YA..I THINK SHE IS RIGHT,BREAKINGDAWN PART 1 SHOULD END WHEN BELLA TURNS"

sarah cullen replied Jun 25, 2010 to Do you agree with Kristen Stewart that Breaking Dawn should split at the point when Bella turns??

5 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by sarah cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...