Amanda Pattinson Samuel's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha, I know right I just thought this may have been a good discussion ? "

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Jan 1, 2011 to Did you see that Jacob would have some sort of involvement as a main character in the future?

4 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"OMG. Team Edward Forever. I agree with you all the way . We couldn't let that happen…"

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Dec 13, 2010 to Would you prefer it if Edward never returned to Bella?

56 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"While I was at the end of Breaking Dawn it was like I couldn't stop reading but I di…"

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Dec 10, 2010 to Did Anyone Else Feel Depressed After Finishing The Twilight Sage?

17 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Adia Clearwater

"Yessss ! Everything you just said made my day <3 Team Edward All The Way, and we…"

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Dec 8, 2010 to Why are you Team Edward/Jacob?

7 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by TeamRobward4eva<3

"Twilight : When Edward stands outside Bella's gym class and sees how bad she is and…"

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Dec 8, 2010 to A scene you've missed?

12 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by BBYGRL

"Wait does that mean you don't like the other actors/characters personalities ? "

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Dec 2, 2010 to Don't you just LOVE Victoria?

9 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bri Cullen

"I guess she's my favorite villain of all time, but she is way too evil! I mean she c…"

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Nov 30, 2010 to Don't you just LOVE Victoria?

9 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bri Cullen

"Exactly! She isn't gay, and when everyone says that I'm WTF? It is annoying but I ag…"

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Nov 30, 2010 to Kristen ISNT gay!!!!

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Amanda Pattinson Samuel

"I believe that the Books are always best, but I really enjoy the movies. Twilight th…"

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Nov 26, 2010 to Did the movies live up to the series?

1 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Amanda Pattinson Samuel

"I love this Question :D Ok: Twilight: "Let me sign" Robert Pattinson. New Moon: "Ros…"

Amanda Pattinson Samuel replied Nov 26, 2010 to What you favourite song from the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse Soundtracks???

12 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by TwiLady9076

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...